Monday, April 2, 2018

Easter 2018

 tried a yummy new to me recipe on Good Friday...
will definitely making this one again!
 lots of balloons up on this last day of March...
 one eagle sawing overhead just above the treetops
and finally the March Charge has come to an end...
thank you to all those that supported me with donations and virtual walking together...
it certainly made a big impact knowing that for every kilometre I walked, there was another blogger, friend or work mate walking with me...
so bring on 2019! 
I'll be doing it again next year and hopefully be able to raise a bit more than this year...
but having said that every little bit helps no matter how big or small...

and I hope that everyone has had a wonderful Easter, 
no matter how you have celebrated...
tomorrow is back to work for me after having 4 weeks holidays..
need to set that alarm back up!
Julz

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

you clocked up some great kms......every cent we raised is a bonus to what they would have got if we didn't sign up.....and great to walk virtually with you.......

kiwikid said...

Well done on yourwalking and fundraising, you and Chooky are inspirational.
Great photos again, I am seeing more wedge tail eagles around our way lately..great to see.

Anita Johnson said...

I’m fascinated by your photos... eagles and all those balloons, WOW!
( and the zebra belongs to a neighbor. It sure looks out of place )