Friday, December 30, 2016

funny story!

Now usually I only do one or two swaps at Christmas each year,
this year I did 5,
yes 5!
Some of these were on FB, one lady ran two different swaps from the same page which I put my name down for both....gasp!
anyway long story short, the same person got me in both swaps!\
all I can say is you are awesome lady!
I couldn't work out why she had sent me two gifts for the 25th for the Advent Swap until I read the little card on one!

and inside were 6 placemats to match my gorgeous runner from the other swap

all I can say is thank you! thank you! thank you Vickie!
I love all of my presents!
another fantastic year of awesome swap partners and presents!
I feel so lucky to have these wonderful people in my life, some I know in person, others only on line, but I'm sure that if and when we meet the friendships will be stronger than ever.


2 comments:

gracie said...

Now what are the odds on that happening!

Jindi's Cottage said...

I had that happen to me once...a lovely lady in the USA got me in two swaps and I couldn't figure out why I'd got a second box on my doorstep from the same person!! Great idea to make placements to match your table runner, that worked out well...