Monday, October 24, 2016

the weekends offerings

block 66 Happy Thoughts
by Vanessa Goertzen-Lellaboutique
unfortunately there weren't too many happy thoughts as I was doing this one,
loads of household dramas...like teenagers moving out unexpectly!

block 68 Wild Rose by Pat Sloan
very pretty block, so many choices for finishing

block 69 full circle by Holly De Groot
learned a lot from this block,,
circles weren't something I had tackled before, so YouTube was my friend!

block 71 First Stitch by Kerry Green
like so many other Splendrettes cross stitch was one of my first crafts,
this one bought back lovely memories of beautiful cross stitch pictures

and my bonus for October
Pumpkin by Pat Sloan,
now anyone who knows me, knows I love pumpkins!
okay 2 more blocks are calling my name to finish...and then the books are calling me!

1 comment:

Denice Barker said...

It has been so much fun following your progress! I can't say I have a favorite, they are all great.