Friday, March 18, 2016

Easter swap....

I was part of the very first swap for the  No Fuss Swappers
we all got our partners, emailed colour preferences and any dietary no-nos etc,
this gorgeous parcel arrived almost 2 weeks ago and has been sitting and waiting and calling my name...
today I got to open it!
inside was....


a sweet little card,
a gorgeous FQ of Tilda fabric (my first!)
a little box of mini Easter eggs and
a gorgeous mug rug!
Thank you Sandi
Once again you have gifted beautiful handmade items that I can't wait to use!
(Sandi and I have been partners in swaps before)
Can't wait to see what the other girls received!
I have also signed up for the next swap from the No Fuss Swappers for early May,
just in time for Mother's Day!
If you're interested pop on over to their blog and sign up, I promise you won't be disappointed,
all of the girls that swap there are wonderful...
until next time!
Julz


1 comment:

Sandi said...

So glad you liked your mug rug... I didn't realise that this would be your first piece of Tilda fabric, maybe its a start to your next obsession...lol xxx