Thursday, December 27, 2012

it's over....

well Christmas is done and dusted for another year!
this year was a quiet one on Christmas day, 
just 5 of us for lunch, 
roast turkey, potatoes with all the trimmings

this weekend sees the next family gathering, HERE...oh my!
well I think I'm organised, 
turkey, leg of lamb, 2 beef roasts, and ham.
Desserts are being done by one of the others, 
and nibblies by someone else. 
Just hope the weather stays nice as it will out on the back verandah where I can set up the long tables as there will be a few of us. 

hope that  you all had a wonderful time, 
and it will be the next big event before we know it...
NYE!
what happened to 2012?


2 comments:

Lida said...

Overhere busy days, but loved every minute, wish you a good New years eve and no problems with firework! Hugs
lida

Fiona said...

It's a lovely busy time of the year... and I am also wondering what happened to 2012...
Hugz