Friday, September 23, 2011

Friends Swap

is on it's way to Sandi...
(ooops...forgot to take a photo of the parcel...just have to wait til Sandi has received and I'll show what I sent)

more hexies have been done...

supposed to be making Santas for the upcoming markets....
they are all cut out, fabric arrived quickly for the outfits and the bodies are still not stuffed!
just as well I'm taking a couple of days off next week...maybe they will get done after all....
got so many things I want to make...but think time is running short!!!!



this bundle of goodness arrived the other day...Santa fabric and lots of other lovelies...

Julz

2 comments:

Sandi said...

love the fabrics, very pretty. I have some of the blue and cream ones,what are u planning on making with them?

Lida said...

Wow, love those fabrics and I also send my parcel to Australia yesterday, gives more rest! Wish you succes with your dolls! Hugs
Lida