Tuesday, July 12, 2011

update

finally finished this UFO that's been hanging around for a long time...

simple line quilting has come up a treat on it...
will be on the website when I manage to get time to list it...along with a couple of other things...
speaking of which I now have some Sewline Glue Pens in stock (not listed, but if you're interested, email me)


won this lovely fabric on ebay the other day...just enough to make 5 of these, now all I need is some white homespun, and it will be a small table centre.

and this crazy patchwork is going to become my cheque books cover, to keep in my handbag..
still working out the finer details of how to get it together...I know what I what to do...but we'll see?????

Julz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julz, your UFO looks just like a water colour painting, how pretty, love your eBay win, your one clever Chicky.
XOXOX