Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I'm still here....

I've been here...looking at blogs but not blogging..very slack I know

these are a few journal covers I have made for upcoming markets in the warmer months
(boy it's been cold!)



and some nice bright ones...

and a sneaky peek at something else I'm working on.....

I used the beautiful Cottage Garden Threads on this one...the colour combinations are wonderful! Gives a really lovely finish and it was exactly what this design needed.

(now that blogger and my computer are finally co operating this post is done!)

Julz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very lovely covers Julz and I agree it's bleedin cold here too, and an interesting..something else you are working on too...

Lida said...

Lovely covers, but I am really hooked by the leaves and the colors you used! I started a new stitchery (by Lynette A.) with the beautiful threads you send me with the Friends-swap! Every one love the threads! Warm greetings,
Lida