Friday, April 1, 2011

time flies...


my goodness, where oh where has the beginning of the year gone?
It's April already and Easter is almost upon us again...
I must be getting old...
my mum (bless her) always said "time flies when you're older",
she wasn't kidding!

another week bites the dust at pharmacy work...
yesterday, one of the girls left after almost 7 years...(I've worked with her for 4)
sad day...
she will be missed by all of us...a very bright ray of sunshine...
love ya Ton!

Not much on the crafty front...maybe some on the weekend...although there is gardening planned, DH and I are off to the nursery when he gets home from work this afternoon...
fingers crossed for a fine weekend!
Julz

1 comment:

Jodie said...

I totally agree with your mum ! I cannot believ it is April....it blows my mind.