Tuesday, March 22, 2011

update...

well the days just seem to be blurring into each other at the moment...
wake up in the morning, and it's evening before I know it!

anyway, on the weekend I attended a small market at the Wandin North Primary School..
it's their annual fete and major fundraiser for the school...
they only have 25 outside stall holders and I was lucky enough to be asked, as the girls had been to Healesville and seen what I had to offer...they asked, I went.

well what a great day!
the sun was shining...30degrees, lots of people, great entertainment for the day, and lots of sales!
after my last Healesville market, this one was a blessing!!!


we set up and waited...and waited...and finally a sale!
it was the first of quite a few...
I'm always sorry to sell my stuff...I want to keep it all, but know that's not possible..


sorry about the quality of the pics, they were taken in the early morning sun...but I think you get the idea...

No more markets until after Winter now...
back to some stitching for me! and pattern writing! and some designing! maybe!

Julz

1 comment:

Lida said...

What a nice stal you had!Love;y things you made, no wonder you had a great sale! Love the eastern bunnies! Hope the winter time will give you lots of inspiration and time to make the wonderful creations of you! Hugs
Lida