Wednesday, March 2, 2011

more finishes!

this one is finally finished!
I started this some years ago...about 8 I think...
this is the second one I have done of this pattern, the first one ended up being a wedding gift...as I didn't know what to get the couple and this seemed to be a good idea...it was...they love it!
so I needed to do another one for me....here it is...
all I had to do was the binding (for the last 5 years or so...how slack is that?)



and this one is finished also....my friend did the stitcheries...they were in that big black bag of "stuff" she gave me last year...so here they are done into a wallhanging to showcase all those special buttons instead of hiding them in a jar! (this one is for sale)

and I finished another couple of needlecases for the up coming markets
won't show you pics cos you're probably sick of seeing them!

off to see what else is in the UFO basket...
it's finally getting down a bit!
happy stitching if you have the chance today!
cheers
Julz

6 comments:

BubzRugz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BubzRugz said...

Lovely stitcheries Julz... always great to have them finished..
Hugz

Enchanted Moments said...

Julie, Im interested in your garden stitchery? How big is it, mat..? And how much will you be selling it for..?
Thanks, Suzanne.

Deb said...

Julz, what a good girl you are getting into your UFO's, proud of you, would you like mine as well.
Your table runner looks great in your header photo, its such a lovely runner.

Lida said...

What a lovely quilts you finished, the first one is my favorit, I don't understand why it took you so long, it is great! The other one is yust funny! Have a freat time, greetings
Lida

Lenora said...

Better late than never I say. Those types of finishes are great, so good to get them out of the cupboard.