Saturday, February 19, 2011

Why????


just had a buy a new printer cos the old one...DIED!
(that I love, cos it does everything that I need it to...and it's easy to use too!)

so I went looking, just quickly cos I need it in a hurry...
this one is so basic its really basic...
print, scan, copy.
can't load my memory card or stick into it, can't connect camera cables to it, nothing...

now onto my biggest whinge...
why the hell are the ink cartridges sooooooo small...
and they cost almost as much as the whole damn printer to replace!!!!!

my old printer had individual ink cartridges so you could replace them as needed..
not the new one...oh no...one black and one multi colour..
and I swear they are 1/2 the size of the ones out of the other printer...
which means they will last 1/2 as long....

I'm going to do some research and see if I can find a printer of today, that takes the same ink cartridges as my old one and has the same features....

this one will have to do for the time being......
did I mention how basic it is?

Julz

1 comment:

Lida said...

Yes you did!! It is very basic!! I have one like your old one and it works great, but the cartridges are very expensive, but last long! If I want to print a photo I need do so directly from the printer, if done from the computer stripes allover! But I can print, scan and copy and that is where we need it for!! Have a good hunt for the right one, hugs
Lida