Sunday, September 26, 2010

some gardening....

this weekend the weather has been glorious!
yesterday for the Grand Final...sunny patches, bit of light rain in the evening...
what a Final...a draw! now we have to wait another week to see who wins....

Go Saints!

Spent a little time in the garden today...
my magnolia is in full bloom and looks gorgeous!


and managed to finish these little guys for the market next weekend...


now I'm off to finish dinner...
hopefully to draw up some stitcheries I need to stitch...

even started on my Friends Swap stitching...no peeks!

Julz

PS I'm on holidays for 2 whole weeks...loads of stuff planned...back into the garden tomorrow, and I'm not letting DH anywhere near it again with a saw or secatuers!!!! when he trims, he trims.....down to the ground almost in some cases! poor plants....

1 comment:

Enchanted Moments said...

Nice owls, hope you have a great market day..
Enjoy your holidays....we are looking forward to some fun things to do with Dad home for a week from work too............x