Monday, June 14, 2010

Long Weekend Extra...

well the long weekend is almost over....
and what have I managed to do....
not much!

after all the "Can you just give me hand? It won't take long."
(about 10 times...)
has left me with not much too show for a weekend when I was going to do heaps!
I did get these hearts done...and I'm very pleased with them....



I'm going to do some more in different colours....
I'm still using up that bag of scraps from Jac....
very handy for this scrappy type of item....

Hope you have done loads of things that you wanted to get done.....
back to the hearts!
Julz

2 comments:

Deb said...

Gorgeous hearts Julz. Such a pain when you have high hopes to achieve things and don't get there isn't it?
hugs Deb

Laila L S said...

Why not use one or more hearts like these for your giveaway prize. I would love to win one (or more...) of these (hint, hint)