Monday, February 22, 2010

TCCT SWAP

Today I received my parcel from the Box and a Tag Swap organised on TCCT,

this is what I got from Lisa at Olive Grove Primitives.....


one of Lisa's beautiful dollies...she is so sweet,
the green box for putting "stuff" in, some room/linen spray, fabulous smelling wax melts, and gorgeous rose petals....

thank you Lisa!

and this is what I sent to my partner Robyn (no blog) but check her out here

cute little bag made using that tut from PS I Quilt,
also a matching thread catcher (these are great, so handy!),
my fav macadamia shortbread bikkies,
some Earl Grey Tea,
and another fav Mocha sachets
(for those afternoons where you want chocolate and coffee together, YUM!)

did I mention these are MY FAVs (wonder if they will become Robyns?)

Go check out the Swappin Crows Page to see what we all got.

These swaps are great, and we get to know a fellow crafters a bit better,
and hopefully make some more online friends!

take care
Julz

1 comment:

Stina Blomgren said...

What a wonderful swap... just love what you received from Lisa...and also what you gave to robyn... just wonderful everything..:o)