Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Stuff.....

well I have been busy adding my patterns to the website....

most of my patterns are now available as paper patterns (sent to you in the post)
it seems lots of folk don't like epatterns...personally I love 'em!
you get to pick, pay, download, print and stitch straight away....

I still love paper patterns.....
nothing better than fondling your newest addition to get the feel for it.

So go check them out here


and I have been making some of these



hopefully I will have some more time to add these to this website soon....

and I have loads more stuff planned
thankfully I'm on holidays as of Friday! so sewing room here I come!

Now I'm off to work....hopefully the AC will be on as it has been very hot here for the last few days...above 34 every day since last weekend...with this weekend still expected to be the same!
No rain in sight again.....

take care and happy sewing/crafting if you have the chance!
Julz

PS Don't forget to add your guess to the competition above....it ends on Saturday 14th!






1 comment:

Simone de Klerk said...

Lovely new patterns, Julz and Santa Claus is so cute, as are the snowmen!
Gefeliciteerd met de verjaardag van je oudste dochter!