Monday, July 6, 2009

Not much going on...

As the title says, there's not much going on here....been too sick....docs, antibiotics, docs, different antibiotics, docs, still more anitbiotics cos I still have an infection! I don't do sick very well, cos I don't get sick usually, well a cold here and there, that's about it....I'm the one that looks after the others.

talk about feeling like I've been run over by several trucks is an understatement!

Enough of that, I'm on the mend and actually feeling like picking something up and doing it (haven't done that in over a week!).

Just about got all of my items for TCCT done...just working on the last one as I do this post. As it's July, TCCT has a Christmas in July theme, so there will be some gorgeous things available soon....the girls normally outdo themselves for this. Can't wait to see.

The last week here has been cold and wet....and some really good rain....but now a little sunshine wouldn't go astray....

And finally I have made a decision on the mailing list prize for June (drawn July 14th) it's this....
OK back to it....while I still feel good.
cheers Julz

3 comments:

Deb said...

Julz, hope you keep going onwards and upwards and those bugs decide to leave their lovely nest they have made with you. This time of year is such a horrid time for bugs to hibernate with us , like bears in a cave!

Stina Blomgren said...

Ohhh.. sorry to hear ..you are not well yet.. hope this last antibiotics will do it!!! Winter is not a good time to be sick at.. well not anytime at all!! So hang in there..sending well wishes and hugs!!!
Love the little star and I love the cute little snowmans on the header!!! :o)

Lenora said...

Sorry to hear that you have not been feeling well, but nice to hear you are starting to feel better. Hope you have had some of the nice sunshine that I have had the last two days, it has been lovely after the great rain.