Friday, July 24, 2009

A finish...

Yes, you did read that right! I have a finish.....well 2 actually for July.....


do you wanna see?
This stitchery has been in my basket for about 3-4 years....it was something I designed myself and then didn't really like once I had stitched it, so it just sat....but now it's done....(still don't like it much!)

And some placemats, these have been in the scrap basket for months!
only 2 more to do and we will have something new on the table, instead of those crappy ones I've had for too many years to remember (they're all doggy eared, stained and yuck!).


Now I'm actually going to sit down and do some sewing before I have to go out this afternoon.

take care, Julz

1 comment:

Simone de Klerk said...

Love your placemats! And the stitchery is so cute too (O: