Monday, March 30, 2009

Progress....

Just thought I would show you what I have been up to lately....



and I'm currently stitching the second block for Verandah Views (car job when I'm waiting around for kids). Still haven't picked up the Flower In My Heart Block but will start that as soon as I'm finished the VV stuff. And by that time, guess what????? the next ones will be out....so I had better get my butte into gear.

Also most finished piecing the top together for part of my PIF gift....sorry no peeks til all finished and delivered.....wouldn't be a surprise otherwise....

See ya soon...
Julz

2 comments:

Simone de Klerk said...

You have definitely been busy! All looks very pretty.

evonne said...

Hi Julz, It is lovely to see your bom's so far. There are so many of these blocks popping up all over the place. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Best Wishes, Evonne xx