Monday, August 18, 2008

Weekend is Over :(

Well the weekend has disappeared again, and back into another working week....what happened....why do the weekends go so fast?

Anyway, I didn't get the bag done (from the tutorial below), but there is always NEXT weekend!

But I did get the birdie applique finished...
I had to finish it as a wall hanging, cos I stuffed up
the size of the block (next time I make it hopefully
it will be right...)but I think it still looks pretty
good as a WH instead of a table throw as
planned....

I even mitred the corners on the stripe fabric!
Did that take a while, cos I hadn't done that
for such a long time....the brain wasn't coping too
well.













And just for something a little different, let me introduce my staffy Jake!




My MD (Diva!) pinched my camera and was
taking snaps of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING
that got in the way...
most got deleted but there were a few funny
photos too.













I think Jake got a little camera shy here!















Take care until next post! It's raining here again!!!! A little sunshine would be really nice, more than a week of rain, drizzle and cold is enough, just one day of sun! then it can do more of the wet stuff, cos we really do need it.

cheers Julz

No comments: