Sunday, August 3, 2008

Lynette Anderson Designs: Noah's Ark Free Stitchery BOM

Lynette Anderson Designs: Noah's Ark Free Stitchery BOM
I've popped this link on for Lynettes free stitchery, I have been trying to get it onto the sidebar, but it's not liking that . So it will have to stay here until I work it out.

Any way, go check out her stitcheries, they are so cute....I've put them on my TO DO list, that seems to be getting longer and longer as the days go by...I think I need to live to be 150 and still will have things on the list to do!!! Ahhh well, can never say that I'm bored...

Cleaned up the sewing room today, by moving stuff from one side of the room to the other...don't quite know if that's cleaning up or not! Organised chaos I think is a better term. One day I will do it all properly, I just need more time and more boxes, shelves and storage....wouldn't that be lovely.

I've been working on a couple of new ideas, sneek peeks going up soon!

All of my things for TCCT are finished and ready to go,
here is a tiny sneek peek, just to whet your appetite.

For the month of August, I'm having a giveaway.

Join my mailing list (on the bottom of this page, just scroll right down to the bottom!) either here or on my page on TCCT, and you will be in the running for this craft pack. Pic below....

12"rusty angel/heart hanger
vine bundle, 8cm rusty bell, 3 red pip berry sprays, 3 rusty star buttons, 6 mini grape vine wreaths, 36 tiny rusty bells, Christmas Stocking pattern, kit for "Daisy" stitchery, and 3 bonus surprises!!!

Be in it, to win it!

From now until the 14th September.


Ok, that's about it for now.
keep well and warm, or cool as the case may be,

cheers Julz.

1 comment:

May Britt said...

I've joine your email list now :)
So I would like to be in the draw for your giveaway package.